___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 9, 2016

I've added a few dolls to my collection in the last while. Unfortunately I haven't got pics of all of them yet so will post the pics that were used to advertise the dolls....

 This is my big boy, Josh. Isn't he just adorable? And look, he is teething ;)

Mattel Fairy Azura. She's stunning! Love her hair and how different her little face is. Here is a pic of the markings on her legs....



This little Mattel Fairy is smaller than some of the others, but her details are stunning!

 Sparkle Girlz Fairy.

 This is Raquelle with the flat / high heels feet girl. She is as beautiful as ever.

There are other dolls, but I cannot seem to find the pics. Sorry!

Till later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment