___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My thanks to all have supported and continue to support me by helping me spread the word of 'What does JESUS say about...'  Please continue to help me spread the word by going to my FB page and clicking on the LIKE button. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/SomeGoodNews?ref=hl  Thank you.
Here is a quick reminder of what my book is about:
""What does JESUS say about..." is primarily a guide for parents and for those ministering to children, though adults will benefit from its message as well. The book deals with various, relevant issues, using the Ten Commandments as a basis to establish what God has to say about these things. It has a New Covenant perspective that is both insightful and helpful for everyday life. It deals with issues like ancestral worship, sex, rest, why we should honour our parents, etc."

No comments:

Post a Comment