___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 17, 2010

Abortion

Have you given the issue much thought? I haven't thought about it as much I probably should have. I know it's out there; I know it's wrong, but somehow that's as far as it goes.
Today I read an article on the methods used and I felt sick. Do you have any idea how much that little one suffers?!  We don't like to think about that - do we? But it's real and it's happening - children are being murdered everyday for the sake of convenience!
God's Word says, "Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?"  Micah 6:7 
It's a question worth asking. Listen to this: "For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother’s womb...My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret...Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them." (Psalm 139:13-16)
That baby is not just a blob of tissue! He or she is a living being with an eternal soul! 

For more info, click on the 'Pro life' link.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment